CRF Annual Fellows Course is April 11–14, 2024
Application for Eligible Fellows Opening Soon!
This four-day meeting covers key concepts in interventional cardiology in a practical, accessible format.
The faculty features renowned pioneers and innovators as well as rising stars in the field. The format consists of core lectures and brief syntheses of key topics — followed by panel discussions of hot topics, clinical case scenarios, and angiographic reviews of challenging cases. Also: Fellows have ample opportunity to meet in small groups with faculty.
Who Can Apply to Attend Fellows 2024?
Please view the qualification and selection criteria on the application page.
A Hands-On Program Covering Key Concepts
Through interactive training, panel discussions, didactic lectures, and networking opportunities, Fellows 2024 covers:
- Rationale for revascularization procedures in simple and complex lesion subsets.
- Basic and complex angioplasty.
- Appropriate use of drug-eluting stents and adjunctive devices.
- Pharmacologic therapy decisions.
- Use of intravascular imaging/physiology
- Plus! Noncoronary topics, including structural heart disease, vascular medicine, and endovascular intervention.
Return to Your Training Program With Next-Level Knowledge and Skills
After completing the course, participants should be able to:
- Compare and contrast current practices and controversies on advanced coronary and vascular interventions.
- Appraise clinical data regarding cutting-edge technologies and pharmacologic therapeutics.
- Apply evidence-based medicine from clinical trials to revascularization decisions and techniques.
Not Just for Fellows!
We welcome other health care professionals who wish to review key concepts in interventional cardiology.
- Practicing interventional cardiologists.
- Clinical cardiologists.
- Catheterization laboratory nurses.
- Cardiovascular technicians.
- Other health care professionals involved in interventional cardiovascular procedures.