Satellite Programs at Fellows 2024 offer sponsors the opportunity to provide professional attendees with comprehensive insights into important interventional topics and issues facing today’s interventional specialists. Programming can be accredited for continuing medical education (CME accredited) or can be driven by industry (non-CME accredited).
Program and Logistical Management
The application fees for Satellites Programs at Fellows 2024 include the following:
- Meeting space and room setup (which cannot be altered)
- Two (2) session scanners - supporter is responsible for managing registration onsite
- Two (2) Industry Professional Full Access badges
- One-time use of the Fellows 2024 preregistration list, provided electronically 30 days pre-conference
- One-time use of the Fellows 2024 final registration list, provided electronically 30 days post-conference
- Session listing on the conference website, conference app, and e-blasts promoting all satellite programs
- Any further marketing efforts, food and beverage, audiovisual equipment and labor, as well as any faculty expenditures, such as honoraria, hotel, and/or travel, are the responsibility of the sponsoring company. All faculty are required to participate in person as virtual participation is not permitted.
Satellite time slots are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Available dates and times are listed on each of the Satellite LOAs. Submissions will be accepted beginning Thursday, December 21, at 1:00 PM EST. Requests submitted before that time will not be accepted.
For more information, please contact:
Senior Project Manager
Medical Education and Training
Payment Policy: Payment in full is required before the Satellite Program LOA can be reviewed and approved. Following payment, an official confirmation letter with key logistical details will be issued.